The choice of the pricing strategy and policy in the logistics system is based on the evaluation of the priorities of the functional components (technological process, transport, stocks, warehouse management).
The main factors that influence pricing are:
- the quantity, volume of the cargo
- the terms of performance (both shipment from the supplier’s warehouse and delivery to the destination)
- the priority of transportation (as a part of a grouped cargo consignment or as a separate cargo consignment)
- the specifics and type of the cargo (a normal cargo, dangerous ADR cargo, temperature sensitive cargo, or oversized cargo)
- the seasonal situation in the transportation market at the moment (supply-demand)
Taking into account and comparing all the above factors, we offer several options for each specific cargo consignment to our clients. But under any option, the quality and reliability of our services remains the priority.